Choosing the Right Bookkeeping Software for Your Small Business

Selecting the right bookkeeping software for your small business is essential. This is true whether you manage your bookkeeping in-house or outsource this function; your bookkeeping software should provide you with easy access to critical financial management information. Among other things, this information needs to allow you to closely monitor cash flow and thusmake better[…..]

Tax Returns Guide for International/Overseas Student

If you are an international student in Australia and working part-time you could be eligible to claim a tax refund. Because there is high chance that you’re earning under the tax-free threshold which is $18,200. Overseas students who has enrolled in a course that is more than six months long at an Australian institutions are[…..]

Some important tax tips for your 2019 Tax Return

1. Individuals can claim up to $300 worth of expenses without receipts with diary evidence as long as they are work related and have been bought. ATO conditions apply. 2. For sole traders and other small business entities the $20000 SMEs tax write off has been increased to $30000 for 2018-2019 financial year. It will be claimed for[…..]

Accountant Kogarah: Calling all Businesses in Kogarah for free business health check.

Are running business in Kogarah? Are you not happy with the accounting services received from your current accountant? Contact Accurate Business and Accounting services for free consultation today. Would you like a free business health check from accounting perspective? We can help you assess your current business activities and business potential whether you are self[…..]