Accurate Business & Accounting Services is a leading accounting and bookkeeping firm in Sydney. We specialise in bookkeeping to ensure your finances are managed from start to finish.
If any of the following is true then we can help you.
- Are you tired of employing Bookkeepers again and again? The Bookkeeper leaves the job frequently?
- Tired of paying employee expenses- Workers Comp. , Super, Insurance, Holiday pay, Sick Leave etc.
Our Edge – Bookkeeping from $35 per hour. 7 Days/365 Days of the year supervised by registered accountants and highly qualified tax agent in Sydney.
Services for Business
A team of Bookkeepers headed by highly qualified Professionals.
All-inclusive Standard Hourly Fees
As a Cost Cutting measure blend of Accounting, GST and Tax Packages available
Services available seven days a week
Replacement Bookkeepers available, if required
Extra Bookkeepers available to clear huge back log
Highly competent Bookkeepers acquaint with the latest Software Know
Bookkeeping Services Sydney – Cost Effective Bookkeeper
What Our Happy Clients Say About US
Bookkeeping Sydney FAQ
1. What softwares does Accurate Business & Accounting Services (ABAS) use for Bookkeeping?
ABAS Bookkeeping have professional associations with MYOB, Xero and Reckon (QuickBooks). Our staffs have extensive knowledge in these programs. Over the years, we have also worked on many other Accounting Software packages and can usually cater to any software program that you may have.
We do not believe in a ONE SIZE FITS ALL policy so if you do not have any software set up, we can suggest the most appropriate program to suit your business needs and usage and provide training and support.
We are independent of any accounting software companies. When we speak to you we can work with your existing software or we will recommend to you the package we think is most suitable for YOU and your business.
2. What are your bookkeeping service rates?
We have hourly bookkeeping fees for remote and onsite work and fixed monthly package rates.
We tailor our services to your business needs which we access after our initial consult with you to discuss which solutions will work best for your business:
A number of factors go into how we work our bookkeeping service rates:
· The size of your organisation,
· The type of business e.g service, retail, medical, property,etc
· If there is a backlog which needs to be brought to current
· Whether you would like to do some of the jobs yourself e.g payroll or BAS.
ABAS Bookkeeping rates start from $40 p/hour for remote jobs and from $50 p/hour for onsite depending on the experience of the Bookkeeper and our Monthly Packages start from $150 p/month for a start up business with less than 80 transactions.
Bookkeepers prices can vary dramatically but quite often not all bookkeepers or bookkeeping rates are created equal. You could get a bookkeeper that only charges $20-$25 per hour but they may take 3 or 4 times longer to do the work or outsource your work overseas; and they may not have as much experience and procedures and steps in place that can expedite your work. In the long run a bookkeeper that does not know what they are doing will cost you a lot of time and money having to get the work corrected.
On the other hand you can pay as much as $100-$150 an hour for a bookkeeper in a larger firm or accountants office.
ABAS Bookkeeping offers reasonable rates and fast service. With over 20 years combined experience, we have developed many services and procedures that speed up the bookkeeping processes without compromising on the quality of the work being complete
3. What do you bring to my business that is different from other bookkeepers in Sydney?
We are a one stop shop for all your bookkeeping needs. If we don’t do it now, we can find someone and get it done for you or we will learn as our young team are passionate about bookkeeping and helping our clients.
All the work is performed in our office in Campsie under the supervision of experienced bookkeepers and Accountants. We don’t outsource to offshore companies to save money. We believe in providing quality work and take pride in our business model. A lot of our business is from referred clients which we would like to continue by providing quality work.
Technology has opened up a world of possibilities for Bookkeepers and businesses. We don’t need to be in your office to update your business files. Instead, the work can be performed remotely using a cloud-based software. We can view real-time information about your financial transactions, and work on financial reports and reconciliation from any location and save money on bookkeeping costs.
It is very important to have updated business financial information available to have a clear picture of the financial health of your business so educated decisions can be made about future expenses, business development and growth. This information improves the likelihood that you can manage your cash flow and have no surprises. Plus, you can refer to these reports when making big financial decisions for your company.
We will evaluate your financial plan and keep up with ongoing transactions, and ensure that you are ready for Tax Lodgements while meeting all your deadlines through the year.
4. What sort of client base do you have in bookkeeping?
ABAS Bookkeeping Service Sydney has a wide range of clientele from Medical practitioners, Consultants, Builders, Tradespeople, Property Developers, Hospitality, Retail and many more.
5. Why should I use a bookkeeper? Why not just use accounting software myself?
Most small and medium business owners do not have the training, knowledge, time or ability to effectively perform their bookkeeping duties so it’s best to leave it to the experts at ABAS Bookkeeping.
Outsourcing to ABAS Bookkeeping, can save your business a lot of money, stress and give you back your late nights and weekends.
Well there are several answers to this question, but let me give you a few:
1. Probably the most important reason, if you run a business in Australia, it is a legal requirement. By law, the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) requires you to keep certain business records and penalties may apply if you do not comply.
2. If you maintain good bookkeeping records, it will be easier and faster to complete your business activity statements (BAS or IAS) and other tax obligations when they are due.
3. Good bookkeeping records provide information to allow you to monitor the performance of your business and make informed decisions.
4. It makes it easier to maintain your creditors and debtors when your bookkeeping records are up to date this ensures you aren’t paying a supplier twice or that your customers are paying on time. This all helps with the health of your business.
5. It can actually SAVE YOU MONEY, by having bookkeeping systems in place, you can find your financial information much quicker and this will save you time and ultimately, money.
6. Is my business too small for bookkeeping?
A good bookkeeper can be an asset for any business, big or small. They can take the general bookkeeping hassle away from you so you can focus on running your business and doing things that matter like spending precious time with the family on the weekends.
When the accounts are completed on a regular basis you can take control and make informed decisions based on the data presented and sometimes it can be valuable as issues are detected before its too late.
As a business owner/manager you want to focus on running the business efficiently and keeping customers/clients happy not wasting your valuable time doing admin/bookkeeping.
7. What areas do you serve for bookkeeping?
ABAS Bookkeeping are able to provide most small to medium business all their bookkeeping requirements making us your complete “Accounts Department”.
We can provide the following services:
· General Bookkeeping and Data Entry
· Accounts Payable and Creditor control
· Accounts Receivable and Debtor control
· Payroll Services including Single Touch Payroll(STP) which is a compulsory requirement for businesses from 1st July 2018.
· Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
· Liasion with Accountant
· Loan Setup and Reconciliations
· BAS Preparation and Lodgement
· IAS Preparation and Lodgement
· Superannuation processing/Lodgement
· Merchant Reconciliation
· Payroll Tax reporting and Lodgement
· Financial Reporting
· Budget Forecasting and Preparation
· Cash Flow Analysis
· End of Financial year processing and Close off
· Lodgement and finalisation of employee payment summary at year end.
8. Why should I outsource as opposed to hiring an employee?
Outsourcing is cheaper than hiring an employee because:
· Save time spent managing the bookkeeper
· Save workers compensation insurance and claims hassle
· Save employee liability or other legal problems
· Save office space needed (convert that desk to a sales position)
· Save money on phone lines, computers, software or other overhead costs
· Save hiring and training costs, no replacements during vacation
· Save wasted time on non-revenue generating activities
· Save expensive Accountant charges to fix errors
· Eliminate employee drama and management headaches.