As a waiter like any other profession you can claim deductions related to performing your work. Some deductions relating to your profession could be tools like waiters friend, Uniform expenses, Laundry expenses, WORK RELATED courses, protective shoes.
I am a waiter. What deduction can I claim?
- Enhance Your Tax Refund: Essential Deductions for Government Employees/Public Servant
- Maximize Your Tax Refund: Essential Tax Deductions for Apprentices
- Maximizing Tax Refunds for Bricklayers: Understanding What You Can Claim
- Navigating Work-Related Expenses for Carpenters: A Comprehensive Guide
- PAYG Income Tax Withholding Variation and Investor Benefits