Welcome to Accurate Business & Accounting Services – the one stop place for all your accounting needs. We are helping individuals and businesses in Croydon Park area for over 10 years in accounting services like bookkeeping, tax return, BAS return, Payroll tax, business advices and more.

Here at ABAS we strive to achieve the highest level for our customers. Whether it is getting you the highest personal tax return or it is business advice. We are here for all your accounting, Taxation and financial needs.

why ABAS Accountant?

  • Personal Tax Return from $69
  • Tax return over the phone from $69
  • From Tax for Individuals to Companies, Trusts, Partnerships, Self Managed Superfunds – we have it all under one roof
  • Specialist in tax advice for investments, GST, Business Structuring to minimise tax liabilities Book Keeping, BAS, Payroll and more
  • Friendly and personalised accounting services for individuals and businesses.  Annual packages available for businesses (no hidden charges)
  • Over 15 years of practice and thousands of happy clients.

We are located at 1/42A N Parade, Campsie NSW 2194.



Do You lodge late tax return?

If you have missed the tax deadline. Accurate Business & Accounting Services can definitely help on late tax returns. Most people generally need to lodge an income tax return every year. However, some may have been too busy work schedule, overseas travel, or found that it was just too complicated to lodge their tax return.

I run a retail business in Croydon Park. Do you provide tax consultation service?

Absolutely. We provide free consultation over the phone even if you can’t visit our office in Campsie.

Do you lodge tax returns over the phone?

Yes. We can lodge your tax returns over the phone if you have all the required documents.

Can you complete my tax return if I don’t have a PAYG Payment Summary (group certificate)?

Your tax return can also be completed using the details from a copy of the PAYG Payment Summary, a letter from your employer detailing the information on the PAYG Payment Summary or by reviewing your pay slips for that period. Call (02) 9787 2155 and ask to speak with a tax consultant in our local office at Campsie.

What documents do I need to bring for tax return?

– Your PAYG Summaries or group certificates from all of your employees
– List of Tax Deductions
– Proof of all the expenses you are going to claim.

    Get In Touch

    Would you like to speak to one of our tax advisers? Just submit your details and we'll be in touch soon.